You expressly agree and acknowledge that the terms and conditions contained in this Copyright Policy are incorporated within the PowerHouse Client Contract (the “Client Contract”), and you expressly acknowledge that you have read this Copyright Policy and agree to comply with and be bound by all of its terms and conditions as a requirement of creating and maintaining an account with PowerHouse. Capitalised terms used but not defined in this Copyright Policy shall have the same meanings ascribed to them in the Client Contract.
If at any time you do not agree with any part of this Copyright Policy, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease any further use of the PowerHouse Services and terminate your account, in which case you agree that any activity that transpired prior to the date of such termination shall be governed in full by this Copyright Policy.
Notice of Alleged Infringement
We require that users of our services comply with the laws of copyright. You are strictly prohibited from using our services to infringe copyright. You may not upload, download, store, share, display, stream, distribute, email, link to, transmit or otherwise make available any files, data, or content that infringes any copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that: comply with applicable law; and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your content has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorised to act on their behalf;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including for example the uniform resource locator(s) (URL);
- your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury (unless applicable law says otherwise), that you are authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You may submit a notice by emailing us at [email protected]
We reserve the right to require that you remove data alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, we will also terminate your account if you are determined to be a repeat infringer.